Pilates Classes & Private Sessions are held at 116 North I Street, Lompoc
HOT YOGA CLASSES OFFERED AT THE
118 North I Street Studio
90 Minute Hot Yoga classes
Get the body moving with an hour and a half of deep sweat, moving in ways that feel good and release tension in your body while stretching, strengthening and maximizing blood circulation— taught by Erik Fulkerson who completed a 500 Bikram Hour Yoga Teacher Training in 2010.
This class is athletic, a wonderful addition to all activities and we know you will LOVE it, too!
Important: Hot Yoga Class Preparation
1. Hydrate well in advance. Example drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water ( 150lbs = 75 oz of water)
2. Shorts are recommended for class. Yoga shorts & running shorts work great. Men typically wear tanks or no shirt.
3.Have clean feet.
4. No perfumes, cologne or heavily scented lotions.
5. Limit jewelry.
6. Eat lightly 2 hours prior to class.
7. Arrive at least 10 minutes before class time to acclimate to room temperature.
8. Bring a Yoga Mat and Towel to lay over the mat. Beach towels work great.